Feb 13, 2008

A little Love...

Whew! Can you believe it? Both of my little kiddos are aspleep at the SAME TIME!! :) You know I could spend my time catching up on laundry, filing my taxes or even sending some Thank You cards out, teehee.... but nope, I'm choosing to catch my blog up. So here we go! Just look how fun these would be to make tonight with your kids for tomorrow's valentine swap at school... This sweet site has the pattern that you can just print out and make. How simple is that?! You should definitely think about heading right on over there and checking out all her cute ideas! Okay next... my friend Liz had THIS fun site posted on her blog, there are TONS of fun fonts to download, there is even an option to turn your own handwriting into a font! Wouldn't that be nice for scrapbooking?! I've never really thought I had to have a "Mother's ring or necklace" but, I ran into this... I am SO in LOVE with... the only problem... I also found this I love them both! It would be a great Valentine present but I guess I'm a bit too late for that. Maybe I can have it for Mother's day... that would be more fitting anyway. Which do you like? You can find the first one http://suzannemyersjewelry.com/ and the second one http://lisaleonard.blogspot.com/2007/05/sterling-stamped-jewelry.html Has anyone seen the movie Juno? I really want to go check it out. It looks so cute! It'a about adoption. Just wondering if it really was as good as it sounds. Well I'm off to bake some heart shaped sugar cookies for Brooklyn &I to decorate! Hope you all have a perfect Valentines Day!!