Feb 1, 2008

He's Here...

Just a quick little note to all my fun blog-readin' friends!! Our little guy was born today at 5:39 am!!! He's 6 lbs. 15 oz. and 20 inches long. We still don't have a name yet... I can't wait to get some pics. Our sweet birthmom is doing great also! We are heading down tomorrow morning to meet him for the first time. We can hardly believe that he is really here! I'm busy packing us up and getting things ready, I probably won't be able to update for quite a while, because we will be stuck until Interstate Compact goes through (it's law that you can not leave the state in which the child is born, until the states you are traveling to and from okay it.) It could take up to a week, so I'll be sure to take ALOT of pics. :) Oh and I just thought this was so sweet, this was a little conversation that I had with Brooklyn this morning. Me: Brooklyn you are a BIG SISTER now!! Brooklyn: Huh? Me: A BIG SISTER! You have a baby brother now, are you so excited to meet him?! Brooklyn: I so esited mommy! Me: You are going to be such a good big sister Brookie, you can help me feed him, and give him baths okay? Brooklyn: No, no baths mamma. I hilp you. She is a sweetheart and will be a wonderful helper I'm sure!