Jan 22, 2008

What I've been up to...

My life is spinning pretty much out of control right now! lol. I haven't had much time at all for my blogging addiction. :) I'm half way through my i-learn photography class, I'm loving it. It's very basic. But hey, you've got to start somewhere! Oh and last night, we took a little drive up this little canyon. Zach and his dad had spotted a bunch of deer here last week. It was incredible. I bet we saw over 100 deer. We also saw a flock of swans on the river, and even a moose! We got there right before dark, so many of my pictures didn't turn out how I would have liked. Hence the photography class. :) Lighting is my next lesson. Hmm... how fitting. :) We have also been getting ready for the baby. We are leaning a little more towards the name Stetson, since both Zach & I like that one. If I had my way it would probably be Jaxson or Kanyon (today anyway.) :) I have been looking at crib sets and making a few other baby related purchases. This is the crib bedding I am looking at. I love the Pottery Barn look. Clean cut & simple. Navy, fire engine red, true green, vapor blue & brown are my favorite little boy colors.