Jan 29, 2008

Tag you are it...

I was tagged by Dominoe, Where were you born? IF town Idaho Middle name: I don't have one... How old will you be this year? 25 Nicknames: Holl, Holls, Wonka Are you taller than your mother or father? I'm a short 5'3 both my parents are taller than me Do you cry often during movies? Yes. Sometimes even on commercials. Ugh. What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate dirty floors, and dirty wash cloths. Favorite color: I hate to even pick one, they ALL rock! Favorite foods: Bowtie Festival @ Johnny Carino's and Flauta Salad @ Bajio Favorite restaurants: I like any restraunt, that means I'm not cooking! Favorite beverage: Ruby Red Grapefruit juice, squirt or hot chocolate Favorite cold cereal: Basic 4 or homemade granola Favorite smells: Freshly bathed babies, homemade bread, summer rain. Favorite time of day: Mornings What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Treseme Favorite make-up products? I am LOVING my new Mary Kay facial highlighting pen... thanks Morgan! How many pillows do you sleep with? 1 Do you play an instrument? Nope Have you ever been skinny dipping? Yep. :) Did you do any sports in High School? Cheerleading What was the last movie you saw in the theater? I have no idea, possibly the Holiday... it's been FOREVER... we like to rent them, now that we have Brookie. haha. What is your favorite article of clothing? Hmmm... probably my AE Jeans What is your dream vacation? Hawaii, Holland and Africa What was your first impression of your spouse? He is freakin' hilarious! If you were an animal what would you be? I have no idea really. What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Blogging or going shopping by myself Favorite TV shows: Dancing with the Stars What is your dream car? A vapor blue convertible VW bug, I know it sounds so silly, but I think they are SO cute!! What is one of your weaknesses? I'm pretty hard on myself What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Spaghetti If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? Maybe the 1950s What is the emotion you feel the most? gratitude Do you consider yourself outgoing? so-so What is something you are constantly working on? improving myself Any hidden talents? Not that I can think of off the top of my head... What is a word or phrase you overuse? huh? and I hate it! What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? finding out that my little sister has MS What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? getting the news that we will be getting a baby boy!! What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year?I'm going to LIVE, life to the fullest! The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Recognize the Lord's hand in everything! Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Tara,Letti, Laura, Angie, Becky, Kayla, Chantri, and LindsayYou girls can do both tags, or just pick one or the other! :) Now post the most recent pic. you have taken of yourself!