Jan 30, 2008

On a Roll...

I know! I'm on a roll... a few blog posts already this week! It's just freezing cold here and I'm not being a wimp either! We are talking way below freezing, so I don't go out much, if at all! This is a picture of what it looked like out here this morning! I also have this phobia of driving on slick roads, so it's pure misery to go anywhere right now. The roads are covered with a thick sheet of ice. I had a found some great stuff today, surfing around while Brooklyn was napping, so I thought I'd share. First of all have any of you been reading Black Heels to Tractor Wheels?, over on the Pioneer Woman's Blog?? If not, and you have some time to kill, head over to her blog. It's hilarious. She is really a great writer! I highly recommend it. Alrighty... Zach shared this video clip with me a month or so ago, it's so sweet, and so true. Very inspiring! You can check it out Here you'll love it... I promise! I also wanted to share this cute Freebie Kit by one of my new found blogging friends, Chantri... she's one of the sweetest most talented girls ever! She just started making digi-kits... see what I mean about talented?! I also thought these were cute, and made them for my visiting teaching girls... I found them on this cute blog Who doesn't love vinyl lettering and designs??This Blog has some of the sweetest stuff I've ever seen! She has one-of-a-kind designs. I'm loving a few of them right now. Hope you find something over there that you can't live without too. :) And last if you haven't read a single one of my "tagged" surveys, you wouldn't know that one of my favorite foods ever is the Bowtie Festival from Johnny Carino's... it's to die for!Well I was reading Sherelle's blog and she had a recipe that she had thrown together, and mentioned that it tasted just like my Johnny's Bowtie Festival... I made it on Sunday and it was delicious! So for any of you fellow Bowtie Festival fans out there check it out Here I believe it's on her January 21st post. :) Hope you are having a great day!