Dec 31, 2007

An end and a beginning...

Our Wii party went well... except for the fact that I came in 4th... that's not even a bronze medal. Of course the boys: dad, Zach & Neal were the final 3 competitors. It was a close bowling game, but Zach barely pulled ahead and well he was crowned CHAMP. Super fun, it may become a tradition. And the best part, I have all year to practice my bowling skillz. haha. It has been snowing like crazy, I took a few pics of the winter wonderland that we have been enjoying on Friday and thought I would share a few of them. I LOVE snow pics in black and white for some reason... kind of vintage and quaint don't you think?


Also found a new fave. song. It's "Here Comes the sun" by Sheryl Crow. It's from the Bee Movie soundtrack. Love the lyrics.Loved the movie too. It could be my theme song right now in the dead of winter!! You can listen to it here I'm still in an organizing kick. I love it. I have a good size load to take to the DI. Feels so good to simplify. I'm really loving thissite right now too for inspiration. :) I'm making some new years resolutions... I go back and forth, part of me thinks why?...so you can be let down when you don't make it to your goal, but I've been thinking alot this year about self improvement and you know what I've decided?Yes, I am going to make resolutions, because at least it's a step in the right direction, as long as I am improving myself little by little I feel like I'm on the right track. So Here's to 2008! I think it's going to be a really fabulous year!! I also like this girl'stake on things... check it out. I'm going to try to come up with one little word too that describes my goals for 2008. What would your word be??