Nov 17, 2007

Good Things...

We rented The Ultimate Gift tonight... it's been out a while I'm sure, as we are not avid movie watchers. It is a MUST SEE... Really! It is the perfect family flick. So what are you waiting for? Go out and rent it. This is one movie I will actually buy! My friend LIz and I got together and made these cute little hairbows and a shirt to match for Brooklyn and her two girls Gracee & Emmee. While we crafted away... the girls played their little hearts out and also found some trouble to get into. Poor Liz's Christmas tree... we'll just leave it at that... Sorry again LIz!! Oh... and I almost forgot. Picked up some of this yummy Stephens hot chocolate. It's peppermint flavored, & really has little bits of candy cane in the mix and it really hits the spot when it's chilly & wintery outside! Yum... go ahead and try it... I've seen it at Walmart & Sam's Club.