Nov 24, 2007

Tagged...

I was tagged byMiss Sherelle. If you haven't checked out her blog... you are seriously missing out... so packed full of cute ideas, scrapbooking, crafting, and yummy recipes!! Anyway... Here we go 7 Random things about Me... 1. I drink hot chocolate every single morning for breakfast... and if it's really cold outside I have a cup before I go to bed too. I love to mix different creamers in it too... my two favorites right now are Cinnamon Vanilla and peppermint, mmmmm. 2. I LOVE good quotes... I find them everywhere I go... I have this massive file of them that I am planning on typing up one of these days. My recently found new favorite: Love it! I'm always in the mood for a little uplifiting thought. 3. I'm not competitive at all, but since my parents bought a Wii I've been getting more and more competitive about my 223 bowling score... teehee... 4. I really want to set a new goal. Most of the time I feel "not good enough" and it holds me back from alot of great opportunities. I'm going to get outside my comfort zone and stop caring about what everyone around me thinks including myself. 5. I have really had to work hard at being patient with Miss Brooklyn this week... Here are a few things she's been up to... She has written on herself 4x this week. Lucky for me only twice with permanent marker, dumped the huge bowl of popcorn in the living room, poured about a gallon of water out of the bathtub onto the floor almost every day this week, wrote on Grandma B's walls, thrown a fit in Target like I've never seen and that's just the beginning... I can laugh about it now, and I have to say it does really help to snap a picture of it. :) She is really too cute, just a normal 2 year old. :) 6. I have 3 sisters. I feel like I am the luckiest girl ever! Seriously!! 7. I am a blog addict... haha! I have around 40 feeds on my bloglines account... sick I know. Thank goodness for Bloglines!! Okay now I have to tag 7... tagging... Rachel, Christy,Lettie,Kristi O.,Morgan,Brianna, Sean & Jessi