Apr 8, 2007

Happy Easter!!


Most important of all though, is that this is the Lord's day, what a miracle today represents for each of us! We sang "I stand all Amazed" in one of our church meetings today, I was sitting near the front and had the opportunity to be directly in front of a picture of Jesus Christ, as I sang these words "I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me, Confused at the grace that so fully he proffers me. I tremble to know that for me he was crucified, That for me, a sinner, he suffered, he bled and died. Oh, it is wonderful that he should care for me Enough to die for me! Oh, it is wonderful, wonderful to me! " I couldn't help but tear up and take a few seconds to ponder what an amazing gift we truly have. I am so grateful for all that I have, and for our Savior and the sacrifice he made for each of us. I am truly blessed!