Apr 29, 2007

7 things about me....

So this gorgeous & amazing girl I have yet to meet... except through e-mail and blog correspondence,Sherelle, challenged me on her blog to tell you all a few random things about myself... by the way you should ALL check out her site... it is under my favorite links... My Crazy Life, such a fun blog!! Okay here I go.... 1. I eat almost everything with a fork... even my cereal... I really don't even know why... I just do. 2. I make a to do list every single day, I'm a big multi-tasker and love the feeling I get when it's completed! 3. My most favorite smells are a freshly bathed baby, homemade bread, lilacs, and that smell right before a big rainstorm. 4. I have moved nine times in five and a half years! I am a professional packer and unpacker! 5. My favorite food would have to be the flauta Salad at Bajio or Bowtie festival at Johnny Carino's. 6. I love making cards, scrapbooking, crafting, sewing... anything with my hands. (I didn't say I was great at it... I just love it!) 7. I get intimidated easily and wish I didn't compare myself to people around me so much! I am still trying to talk a bunch of my friends into getting blogs up... but if you read this... Tag you're it!