Nov 21, 2013

Friday Faves…

I had a few minutes to sit down today and type-I miss it! I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites with you.

1.Vanilla and Cinnamon Chex. Seriously. YUM!

image image

2. Peppermint Body Scrub. Heavenly.

 image

 

3.  This quote- I need to remember this, I am trying slowly to change our eating habits around here and sometimes it can be overwhelming to think about all the JUNK we eat- it’s in EVERYTHING! This is helping me remember that even small changes can make a big difference! :)

IMG_5077

And this book is darling. I think I might need it! Braxton LOVED it, we read it twice within an hour and now he talks about Junk Food Dude and Green Smoothie Guy when making any food choices! Love it!

 image

4. Life changing! Seriously. I have a glass cook top on my stove and this is hands down the best cleaner for it. It makes my stove look brand new! I get it at Don Asletts Cleaning Center.

IMG_5047

5. I’m a documentary freak. It’s the only TV I’ve watched in about 6 months but I loved both of these. Both are on Netflix.

STUCK.   Death By China.

image image

6. Kind of loving this too. Humans of NY. People are fascinating don’t you think?

image

7. Oh and this Pumpkin Steamer?! You have got to try it! It’s pretty great! Tastes just like pumpkin pie. MMM!

pumpkin-steamer-000-Page-1

Milk, Creamer to taste, top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. I’m thinking Santa might like this for a treat instead of his regular old cup of milk this year! ;)