Sep 28, 2012

Happy Favorite Fall…

You know what I’m looking forward to? The Becky Higgins Project REAL LIFE online class. I’m seriously obsessed with Becky Higgins style, organizational skills, and project life. I can’t wait for this class to start next week!!!  Curious… check it out RIGHT HERE. There is still time to sign up!

  

I’ve already putting my Halloween decor out. Call me crazy, but I’m excited to be hosting a little Halloween party next week. I’m doing it super early. I hope it doesn’t put a damper on the fun, but it was the ONLY weekend in October we had open! If you read my blog you know I can be a little obsessive compulsive about things. One thing is the scents that are in my house. I change out my scentsy and candles, my wall plug ins and my soaps with the seasons. :D Anyone else a little crazy like that? I hope I’m not the only one. {note to self… someday I’m going to learn to take really amazing pictures… until then, yep we are all stuck with these!}

 

    IMG_1913  DSC_2043 IMG_1915 IMG_1916 DSC_2044 DSC_2052 DSC_2053 DSC_2049 DSC_2051 DSC_2046

 

I LOVE fall!! It’s a season of warmth, and I love that we slow down enough to more fully realize our blessings and be thankful.

Here is a little fall handout I made for my cute young women this week.

These cupcakes are one of my all time favorite fall treats. Get the recipe HERE.

 

DSC_2026 DSC_2024 DSC_2019

You are welcome to right click this handout, save to your computer and print to make your own Pumpkin handouts.

pumkin-handout-000-Page-1