1. These little bites are amazing. I usually buy two bags just so I don’t have to share.
2. My Nephew Easton.He never gets put down.This bag of sugar stage doesn’t last long enough!
3. These Vanilla No Bakes are at the top of my treat list. Recipe HERE.
4. Although this 3 ingredient Lemon Cake comes in a close second. Recipe Here.
5. I guess you could say I’m smitten by all this summer beauty, that has come in abundance lately. Find myself taking pictures of nature constantly. What do you do with that pretty picture of a flower anyway? I’m hoarding nature pictures, and don’t know what to do with them. ha! ;)
When I think about nature, I’m always in awe. In fact we were up in the mountains on a ride, when we reached the top, I turned to Zach and said, Heavenly Father has impeccable taste. Really! I’m always fascinated how the yellow and blue flowers are placed side by side on the trail and that the sunset burns and fades into several gorgeous oil paintings. He’s brilliant. And even better? He created all this beauty for me, for you.
Our Summer Bucket List
ABC Scavenger Hunt
Try a new cocoa bean cupcake
Visit the Temple grounds
Have a BBQ
Go Mini Golfing
Watch for Shooting Stars
I’m sure we will add more, but we have been checking them off left and right. It’s fun to have a plan, but not be too scheduled in the summer.
Look what else is new around here. Miss Brooklyn got up the courage to get her ears pierced. We are both a little obsessed with new earrings for her!