Feb 17, 2012

New Beginnings 2012…

I work with the the youth in our church. Particularly the young women. We have a great group of girls. Our class the 14 & 15 year old girls were in charge of welcoming in all  the new girls for the year. Here are a few pictures of the night. I must say I’m pretty proud of the girls that helped me. They used our theme for the year  “Arise & Shine Forth”.  We went pretty simple, and I should probably do that more often plus we were super thrifty too, I think we did all this for under $20- $30 , I wish I took better pictures, because it was SO cute in person!  We had leaders make star shaped sugar cookies and we also filled the jars with THIS popcorn ( only I used yellow Wilton melts to go with our theme). and we used THESE printable book marks as handouts.

DSC_0632 DSC_0630 

IMG_0176    New-Beginnings-Invite-000-Page-1 bookmark.  This site also has a free RS book mark