Oct 15, 2011

Wow. What a week. It's been crazy, hard & I never want to repeat it but- you know what we made it through it! On to the next adventure right?! My parents are on the way home from Salt Lake as I type this & we can't wait to have them closer & back in the comfort of their own home. It's hard to be in a hospital. I have learned so much about the person I want to be through this. I want to be more caring, giving, concerned with others. It's so easy to just go about our lives living them and looking out for ourselves, while we hardly notice how many people are suffering, sad, lonely or in pain. It makes my heart ache.

Did you know that October is Cancer Awareness month? Through some wonderful friends and family we came across this awesome song-





and this inspiring video. I hope you will take the time to watch them both. It's worth it.


Enjoy your weekend.