Dec 21, 2010

Christmas Wish List…

First off don’t let this list fool you, when my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year, I couldn’t even name a single thing that I really wanted! I am happy with all that I have been so blessed with. As I ponder our brothers and sisters all over the world who don’t have a house to call a home, or even basic needs of survival, my head starts to spin, with all the many things I have been blessed with.

I always enjoy looking at other’s wish lists or products that they love- so I thought I’d make one of my own. Who knows maybe it will help you with some last minute shopping!

First I must admit, I’ve already been spoiled with a few early Christmas presents…

Apple TV- I had never even heard of it until my Zach brought one home for us a few weeks ago. SO LOVING it!!

product-hero

(TV Not included")

I can now rent HD movies and TV shows with the click of a button, good bye redbox. I loved you, but now I don’t have to worry about returning another DVD the very next day! It also streams Netflix and YouTube videos. Plus stores & plays iTunes music and photos from your computer and Flikr. Seriously loving it.

I also bought these cute rainboots! Just in time too- since it has been raining here?! I know- as in the week before Christmas. So wierd. So glad I didn’t wait until Spring to get me some! Target.com people.

Product Image

Another new favorite- Cool Water Perfume. Thanks Angie for introducing it to me. It’s fresh & sophisticated smelling. I bought mine at Walmart.

Cool Water for Woman 1.7oz Eau de Toilette

I also bought this game- a suggestion from my cute and talented friend Hanna- you probably know her too, from Drab to Fab!

We’ve played it once already! SO fun!!

I know… now this one I’m like last to jump on the boat, but I would love either of the Mindy Gledhill CD’s.

Anchor

This is how they describe Mindy’s music- "Indie singer songwriter that will leave you floating like a scoop of vanilla cream in a strawberry soda." If that alone doesn’t make you want to buy her CD- I don’t know what will?! ♥ it! Click on either of the pictures to hear the albums.

I think this is genius too! No more scraping off the side of my Kitchen Aid while making cookie dough!

New Metro Design Beater Blade for KitchenAid 6-Quart & 5-Plus MixersNew Metro Design Beater Blade for KitchenAid 6-Quart & 5-Plus Mixers

I’ve been wanting one of these FOREVER! I drooled over them at Gygi’s in SLC,about two years ago, but couldn’t bring myself to pay almost $65 for one of them!

This one is super cute too!

(found at Pier One) Maybe Santa will know which one looks more like me. ;)

Also loving this cute skirt from Down East.

 

Okay what about you? What is on your wish list? Any great must have products out there that I can add to my ever growing

wish list?