Dec 15, 2010

Christmas Crafts Ideas…

First off, I have sat down to write oh, probably 5 different posts the last week and a half, only to get busy, and leave them half way finished, I’ve got to get back to posting more frequently with less fluff, so it actually gets done! (hopefully in the next few days, I’ll get caught up with things I wanted to post about, so check back soon!)
The last few weeks the Blog world has been oozing with awesome gift ideas, craft ideas, Christmas ideas… I can hardly contain myself, I feel myself bookmarking MORE projects and ideas then I will ever be able to accomplish this holiday season. I thought I’d share some of them with you. 
snowmen2w
This Mistletoe vinyl quote is SO cute! Who doesn’t want the opportunity for an extra little smooch from the one you ♥?!
Christmas Gift Ideas 033
I think these felt Reindeer napkin holders would be darling for the kiddie table at any Christmas dinner!
sm-reindeer-napkin-holder-1-copyI’ve been wanting to make these cute “Snowman Kisses” since last year, still haven’t figured out who to make them for though.  tictac snowmanLOVE this little photo shoot of  these two cuties! Now I want to make a white tutu for Brooklyn! Click on the picture to take you do Talia’s blog.
tistheseason_1
Is that not SO CUTE?! My friend Liz made this for a party a couple years ago!
xmas tree
This has been one of my favorite blogs for a little while. She says: “
When the holidays arrive, I package up little gifts and place them in a basket by the front door. When friends visit they leave with a treat. Some years I've filled boxes with inexpensive toys for children and edible treats for adults.” Check out more about this DARLING tradition HERE.

And we are making THESE, for Brooklyn’s preschool “Polar Express” Pajama party tomorrow!
oreosnowmen2My little sister made the kids this darling finger puppet nativity set last year for Christmas- you can find a free pattern HERE.
DSCN7898
I’m wanting to make a few more to add to our collection!
Free Pattern HERE.
 Photobucket
You can print our your own Quote, to frame of stick on the fridge Here, at one of my all time favorite blogs! They come in all sizes & colors. And they are free.
monson-quote-4x6