Aug 13, 2008

A little bit of this and that...

This is my new crush.... How can you not fall in love with that cute little thing?! The color, I think that might be what gets to me the most! If we lived in a warmer climate, I'd seriously be getting one!
I'm also loving these The Lemon Berry Real Fruit Slush at Sonic! So darn refreshing, I'm pretty much addicted to them. Oh and who is just la-la-LOVING the Olympics?? I AM!! Isn't that Michael Phelps just completely amazing! I think my favorite sport to watch is the gymnastics, and then the diving, in particular the synchronized diving. Does that make me kind of nerdy?? I hit up the library yesterday. Since I was a little girl I have always loved the library. I got a bunch of fun reads. RIght now I'm reading this: ANyone else read it too?? What did you think? Just a little randomness for you. I have some projects to share soon. Have a great day!!