Jun 10, 2008

Happy Mail...

Look what I got in the mail this week! SOO excited about this! It's Becky Higgins School kit, it has everything you need to scrapbook your kids school years preschool-12th grade. What a time saver!! I've also been checking out different options for strollers, I tried to go for a walk the other day with the kids, Brooklyn loved the freedom, of no stroller, but got tired on the way back and wanted to ride with Braxton, plus I'm not a huge fan of taking her to the mall these days and just letting her run around wild in the store. I knew I didn't want to get a double stroller, I've seen girls try to use them and they just look hard to manuever around. Not fun. So this is the best thing I've found. ! It's called the Sit and Stand stroller.Brooklyn can sit on the bench in back or stand up, whatever her little Miss Independent heart desires. I think it's going to be perfect.   I've also been getting lots of requests for Amber's Oreo Madness Cake a few posts below. You can find the recipe Right Here. Hope you guys are having a great week!