Mar 14, 2008

Popcorn popping...

We are anxiously awaiting Zach's arrival home! Well really I am the only one who is, since both Brooklyn & Braxton are napping. :) I really want to watch August Rush sometime this weekend. I've heard it's amazing, so I'm looking forward to having a little relaxing movie night. Speaking of movie night, it's not complete without popcorn right? Well I just wanted to share a little secret that we LOVE to do with our popcorn. Just another little quirky thing that we do (kind of like the cream chesse and corn on our tacos). FIrst of all if you are a microwave popcorn kind of person- you are SO missing out! So pop your popcorn, and sprinkle your butter and salt on it like usual and then just get some of this yummy cheese seasoning to sprinkle on it too. I've seen it alot of places, Walmart carries it etc. It's near the Parmasean Cheese. Let me know if you try it. :) We sure like it anyway!