Dec 20, 2007

A-Z...

Tagged... I was tagged by Letti , and Chantri A. attached or single? Soo attached to my sweet heart Zach going on 6 years. B. Best friends... my 3 sisters and my mom!! I am so blessed!! C. Cake or pie... Pie for sure!! D. Day of choice... I know it's wierd but I really love Mondays... I feel like I accomplish so much on Mondays... brand new week... new goals etc. :) E. Essential item at the moment... definitely my computer and possibly the Wiggles Movie!! It keeps me sane sometimes. haha. F. Favorite color sunshine yellow, cranberry red, or true green gosh or vapor blue, I guess I don't have a favorite they all rock! G. Gummy Bears or worms... I'm gonna say worms especially the red and white ones. H. Home town... Idaho Falls, ID I. Indulgences... time on the internet, chocolate, and any sort of dip... for example, cheese balls, salsa and chips etc. J. January or July... JULY BY FAR!!! I think I get a little bit of seasonal depression in January. I just need to see green and sunshine that month!! K. Kids 2... Brooklyn of course and we just got chosen by a BIRTH MOM and if everything works out we will have a new little BOY in February!!! Eeek!! I'm so excited!!! L. Life is incomplete... without family, I could live next door to all of them. I don't know if they would say the same about me!! M. Marriage date ...December 1, 2001 N. Number of siblings... 4 Angie, Krystal & Heather O. Oranges or apples... Oranges in the winter, apples in the fall. P. Phobias... not knowing what is underneath me while boating on the lake and feet... eew. I just hate them. Q. Quote... Walk toward the sunshine, and the shadows will fall behind you! R. Reasons to smile...Brooklyn's giggle, my honey's sense of humor, this magical time of year, family, friends, new babies, giving, I could go on and on!! S. Season...Summer most definitely!! T. Tag others... Brianne, Liz, Marci, Angie, Hanna, Keri and whoever else wants to be tagged, these are always kind of fun to fill out, and I love reading them!! U. Unknown fact about me...I participated in cheerleading for 4 years in school, I was the "flyer" (the one being flown up in the air) I loved it and coached cheerleading for a while as well. V. Vegetarian or meat eater... more vegetarian, don't get me wrong, I like meat to, but I'd pick something else over meat. W. Worst habit... Being a control freak and a perfectionist! Sound like a great New Year's Res. to me, let's break these dirty habits!!! X. X rays... Not once, I'm just lucky I guess. Y. Yummy favorite food... JOhnny Carinos bowtie festival and Bajio's Flauta salad...mmm. Z. Zodiac... Taurus