Dec 11, 2007

Life is SO good...

Okay I have a bunch of fun stuff I wanted to share with you all. So here we go... First of all look at this cute backpack, it's perfect for library books and you can get it RIGHTY RIGHT HERE! for free! Next I've been going crazy after Brooklyn's Birthday it seemed we just had too many toys and not enough space to organize or put them away. Brooklyn woul just dump the huge baskets they were in trying to find her phone or her dolly. So anyway I've been searching for a good solution and found these, just got them in the mail yesterday... I love that they stack up are light weight and can seperate her toys for her easy access. Plus they come in several different colors you can check them out The Container Store! That feels so good to have done! And Brooklyn has actually played all day long, it's like she has all new toys to keep her busy! Well I saved the best for last, this is awesome... take a look atThe Rexburg Temple! We are so blessed to have been able to watch this Temple be built. I am so looking forward to going to the open house next month!