Dec 18, 2007

Holiday Recipe Extravaganza...

I saw this on this This cute chick's blog so seeing as how I LOve recipes, and I've already posted one this week... I decided to hopn on her bandwagon! I think it would be so fun if you all did too! I was thinking...All of you should join me in posting your favorite holiday recipes on your blogs this week! I would LOVE to add some new favorites to my recipe binder! Put your blog address in the comments section if you decide to join me, and feel free to steal this little ditty below for your own blog! We'll call it the Holiday Recipe Extravaganza. Fun! Almond Fluff 1 small container cool whip 3-4 large Hershey Almond Candy Bars 1 Box Vanilla wafer cookies Melt Chocolate bars in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring until completely melted. Fold Cool Whip into chocolate... DO NOT STIR. Drop spoonful into crushed vanilla wafers. Completely cover with wafer crumbles. Put on wax coered cookie sheet and put in freezer for 15-30 minutes. Store in refridgerator until ready to serve.