Oct 22, 2007

I've been tagged....

For those of you who don't know how this works, here are the rules: A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules. Okay... so here we go... 1. I am a neat freak, I can be highly obsessive/compulsive about at clean house and organization... I don't consider this a great quality, more like a curse. :) 2. I LOVE learning new things. I always have about 10 different books on my shelf in line and waiting to be read. If I had enough time I would take one random class after another some of the topics I really would love to learn about would be... ANYTHING concerning holistic health, photography (I would love to have my own little studio), cooking, dancing, singing, sewing, scrap booking, weather,child development, massage therapy... I could go on and on... you get the picture... EVERYTHING interests me! 3.I LOvE to travel. I love to see new cultures & places. My top 3 places I absolutely would love to visit are... Hawaii, Africa, and Holland. (I tend to like warm vacation spots) 4. I have extremely small feet and hands. My shoe size ranges from 3 in the children section to about a 5 1/2 in women's depending on the brand. My wedding ring is a size 3. 5. Zach & I pop popcorn... (Not microwave, but REAL popcorn) at least 1-3 times a week. YUM! 6. I secretly want to be a forensic scientist (like the ones off of CSI), I love being the "detective" and figuring it all out! Okay so there it is a few random facts about me.... Now I am tagging, Angie, Liz, Becky , Kayla, Janine, & Tara. Can't wait to learn a little more about you ladies... :) Thanks Teri... How fun!